maanantai 3. kesäkuuta 2013

Crimson circus in circus

There is 3 important things that have happened: 1st is school trip to the Powerpark, 2nd is my graduation from basic school and the 3rd is visit in circus. 
I will tell you about my trip later (my friends decided that my camera was the best, so there were over 480 photos...) , but now to the circus. It's been 10 years last time I went there, so it was kind of a year of celebration. Fullmoon came with me, and of course we had to take some pictures...



Our seats were on "worst" part of audition, but I think they were good. 


Starry sky?



Fullmoon with her cotton candy.





And daily wear - pics, ofc...

Necklace: jewel shop in Helsinki?
T-shirt: gina trigot
Trousers: borrowed
Shoes: marimekko
bag: o.i.s
bracelet: H&M, Lindex



I'm dying to know did I pass the entrance examination. If I get to the IB-high school, I'll move out on summer. Please, I'm asking this with puppy-eyes...

See you! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti