torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

Beautiful creatures

I forgot to mention that we went to the movie: Beautiful creatures is finally here! We don't have a movie theater in our city ( is it even worth of calling city???) so me and my friend have to ask our parents to drive us to the next city. ( as small as this one, but it at least has a cinema...)


Yes, like everything else, this one was also late, so I write about it after others already have. 

And like every movie nowadays, it was called "fake twilight" and "boring" and so on, but I really thought that it was more realistic than twilight and others. (well, not that yes-I-am-a-wizard-part, but the way they talked to each others). Story could have been great, but it suffers modern time common illness: follow ups. One part   with good ending is enough! There is no need to next four movies/ books. 

This is also problem in series like The Mortal Instruments and Sookie Stackhouse novels. One, two or three books is good. Ten or twelve is not. 

But the movie was great anyway...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti