maanantai 25. maaliskuuta 2013

For women

I have always had a strong sense of judge. If I decide, that something is or isn't right, I will say it straight and fight for my way of option. That's why many of my essays tells about women rights. Few days ago I found this website: http://www.amnesty.fi/kampanjat/joku-raja . Joku raja! (some limit!) is a campaign against violence directed to women.

The message is important, and I love the clothes they sell:


We want to fly free - tunic. I just love the print...

  
Joku raja! Idylli - skirt designed by: Katja Tukiainen


Amnesty mega earrings!! They are huge, colorful and I just so damn love them! 


titiMadam - necklace, a jewel that I have wanted like ages.

Go check them yourself ( there are also men - clothing...) 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti