maanantai 8. heinäkuuta 2013

shopper's excuse - sales

Have you ever heard this: "I can't buy this yet! I have to wait till sales..." I have. I have said it myself, too. Sales are maybe the best reason (read: excuse) to spend your money without getting yelled. Yes, you get few things with 50% off. Yes, you can save your money. And yes, it feels so much better to buy something with a red tag. 
But in the end you still use more money than you would without sales. 
Need a proof?
Check all your receipts. 

Anyway, I am the victim of sales, too. And here are my sacrifices:



ONLY rose denim flower shirt 50% off.


H&M shorts 30% off.


KappaH shorts 0% off 


Hilfiger Denim black iris 10% (?) off.
My mom bought this one, so I'm not sure how much it cost. 








Clitter sale: everything 75% off


And so: beware of sales! 
What about you? What have you bought? Any impulse purchases? 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti