perjantai 26. heinäkuuta 2013

week review - irritating truth

Sometimes you just need to scream. At least inside of your mind. So, what's so hard in my life? One simple thing like money
I have maybe mentioned that we are going to London after two weeks. And of course I have to save all my monthly allowances and salary. 
Now I really realize hardness of the next 3 years, with my "poor student life" that everybody have told me. Just buying a magazine makes me wince. 
 But I think it does good for me. It's time to learn, that money isn't easy to get neither deserve. After 17 days I'm living on my own and be charge of paying food, rent, electricity, water, clothes plus everything I need for living, like chocolate, makeup, magazines, smoothies, jewels, ice cream and so on...
Yeah, it's going to be interesting...

Of course I'm stressing other things too, like the whole London-thing, moving, decoration ( still no bed, couch or any chairs!), new school and my friend's birthday, which is middle of everything. (No gift yet, btw..)

So here, annoying whining - post. 

Bye! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti