maanantai 21. tammikuuta 2013

About books

If I haven't told you yet, I love books. I read whenever I have a chance, no matter where I am.

My favorite place in the city is the library. I try to go there at least once in a week. Sometimes I don't have time and I just run between the bookshelves and try to take as many as I can. -,-"   After a stressful week I love to slouch on a chair and stare at all the books, until people think I'm dead...

Some of the books I borrow come back without reading; I pick them up just by looking at the cover. Then I read them or lose my interest in them. One of the good books (picked by accident) is Lucian:


I have mentioned this book before right? It is a fantasy/romance book, about 600 pages long and great except in the end. If you get moved easily, prepare to cry.


I also like chic lit - books, in other words single ladies or girls in big cities going shopping. Great examples are Sex and the City, Agent, Shopaholic and Devil wears prada. 


I am going to talk more about books, but that's it for now.

What about your favorite books? Suggest them to me!!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti