torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Marimekko mother

Marimekko is a brand really close my heart, because I have grown with it. My mother has a Marimekko shop, and sometimes its useful for me.


My new dot trousers! And thanks to the advance orders (summer clothes in the middle of winter? What?) Me and my dear mother will travel today to Helsinki, capital of  Finland! (Yes, it is a big thing for someone like me, who have to live in a little town every single day...)

I also have a summer/ weekend job ready because of the shop. Sometimes it's pain to have your mother as your boss, but it gives you a few extra benefits (like new clothes and trips and flexible working hours).

Tomorrow we are going to Marimekko office, but on Saturday I can relax and go to shopping!
Though I should save money...
Who cares, this is the best shopping chance in months.

And now, packing...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti