maanantai 7. tammikuuta 2013

Who am I ?

Today is a very important day. Today I woke up. I went to school, though I didn't want to. Today I wasn't kidnapped by aliens. The worlds end didn't come. I started my blog. Today was someones birthday. Today somebody died. 

This day is important to me and everybody, because we have a new possibility to change something. We can change the way we eat, work, dress, choose. We can also affect others lives, good or bad ways. 

What do you change? I decided to change myself. That is why this blog. 

So who am I and what do I want to change? 

I'm a girl from Finland, almost a highschooler. My both parents have an own shop, so I have been working as a busy-time helper many many times. I spend my time in school, library and shopping mall. I love chocolate, clothes, shoes (especially them!), music (Emilie Autumn and Kesha), books (fantasy and romantic) and writing

I hope that this blog helps me to figure out what should I do and what to choose. 

So

Welcome to Crimson Circus.


1 kommentti:

  1. http://sokeriruusuja.blogspot.fi/2013/01/haasteellista.html
    Sinua odottelee haaste blogissani. ^^

    VastaaPoista